1. Respecting therecommendations of health authorities and the hygiene planput in place by professionals in the open-air hospitality industry.
2. Training our teams in the protective measures and hygiene protocols and providing them with protective equipment.
3. Setting up signage reminding people of the protective measures and social distancing recommendations as well as new pathways in the public areas of the sites (reception, central lodge, washrooms, etc.).
4. Providing hydroalcoholic gel, disinfectant, or soap for our customers and teams in the main communal areas, and raising people’s awareness about the areas where most contact occurs.
5. Carrying out rigorous and meticulous virucidal cleaning of the communal areas and washrooms several times a day, and of the accommodation at each change of clients, in accordance with the hygiene plan.
6. Modifying our check-in and check-out proceduresin order to limit the number of people at reception at one time.
7. Requesting that our team members and guests who are displaying potential symptoms of COVID-19 stay at home. If necessary, we will apply the risk management protocolin the event of suspected exposure of a guest or team member with COVID-19 in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities.
8. Applying the reinforced, specific health and hygiene safety and access instructions for all our services: take-away food or on-site catering, swimming pool, activities, etc. in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities.